Sunday, April 28, 2013

Home

Welcome!

Often times when we speak of home, we not only refer to the four walls surrounding our possessions, but to a place, a neighborhood. A town. A city. Our own little niche in the world. Our one mile radius containing our grocery store. Our gas station. Our Starbucks with the baristas who know our names and our drinks. 

Albemarle county in central Virginia is my little corner of the world and Albemarle Home is my blog to share my love of that beautiful place as well as my passion for everything related to design, home, and lifestyle.

Check back soon for updates on my happenings with the Cville Design House which benefits Shelter for Help in Emergency and to which I am a contributing designer. For information on the Design House visit www.cvilledesignhouse.com.

Until next time...
                                       Sheilah
                                 





No comments:

Post a Comment